How To Help
The Pennsylvania Bar Foundation relies significantly on the charitable contributions of individuals, law firms, corporations, and other foundations.
We invite you to join this committed group in supporting the Foundation's many important programs by making a financial contribution today.
- You can donate safely and securely online, by mail or by phone at (888)238-3036. You also can make a gift of when you pay your PBA dues.
- You can make an even greater impact by becoming a leader in the Foundation’s prestigious Keystone Society, Commonwealth Club and Life Fellows programs or by making a planned gift to the Pennsylvania Bar Foundation.
- You can pay tribute to a colleague by making your donation in their honor or memory.
- You can support a specific program or establish your own fund to realize your unique charitable interests.
- Use GoodSearch for your web searches and GoodShop or AmazonSmile for your online purchases and raise funds for the Foundation each time you search or shop.
- Donations of time and leadership are also important. Join a committee.
The Pennsylvania Bar Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. All donations to the Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent allowed under the law. The official registration and financial information of the Pennsylvania Bar Foundation may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.